Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 6 Author: James Patterson | Language: English | ISBN:
B00A6HA656 | Format: PDF
Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 6 Description
The time has come for Max and her winged "Flock" to face their ultimate enemy and discover their original purpose: to defeat the takeover of "Re-evolution," a sinister experiment to re-engineer a select population into a scientifically superior master race...and to terminate the rest. Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, and Angel have always worked together to defeat the forces working against them-but can they save the world when they are torn apart, living in hiding and captivity, halfway across the globe from one another?
- File Size: 135090 KB
- Print Length: 208 pages
- Publisher: Yen Press (January 1, 2036)
- Sold by: Hachette Book Group
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00A6HA656
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
X-Ray:
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #264,827 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #44
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Comics & Graphic Novels > Manga > Action & Adventure - #70
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Comics & Graphic Novels > Manga > Science Fiction
- #44
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Comics & Graphic Novels > Manga > Action & Adventure - #70
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Comics & Graphic Novels > Manga > Science Fiction
Wow, this book has amazing artwork, as always, and the plot only thickens. Plus there is a very big plot twist (which I won't spoil for you) and for anyone who has been thinking that they can just skip this book, or wants to join in the middle of the series, I would suggest buying from the beginning because there are a lot of details that you will miss. But what is good about this book is that it does have a lot of flashback moments in it, so you can jump in here with minimal knowledge about the series itself although I suggest that you start from the beginning.
All in all this is an awesome book and I highly suggest this!
By Imara White
Okay. I really want to read this book, but my kindle won't let me. Apparently I have to pre-order it becaus it comes out in 2036. I know this isn't right because the seventh book is already out in kindle edition, so something must be up. I just thought you'd like a fair warning. Hope this review helped.
By H. R.
Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 6 Preview
Link
Please Wait...